A place to call home.

It's been a long time coming, but we finally got our keys this afternoon!
We have movers scheduled for Friday to help with a load from Ikea, so we're another step closer to finally settling in. Once we get the furniture, I'll update the pictures. That could be a little bit though, since it sounds like we'll be without internet for a couple of weeks.
To see more apartment photos, please visit the following website. (They'll take forever to load on this blog.)
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AaOWjli0asmLxw
The street outside our place, Limmatquai, is under construction currently, which you'll see in the photos. This should be complete by November and it will be pedestrian only from our building to the River Limmat with the exception of the trams.
We have a guest room for you visitors, so just let us know when you want to come. (Even a tentative schedule would be helpful.) I'll be updating the the right hand side of this blog with the dates we'll be gone.
(For those curious, our lease didn't cover the bit about flushing the toliet during the night. How fortunate!)

5 Comments:
Brilliant! Love the blog idea. Should keep you busy and be an excellent record of your travels.
Looks like you are having fun and have found a nice place.
Jill- The place looks beautiful! Great location by the water. I like the blog idea- an excellent way to share your stories and keep a history!
Have fun with your parents! (I know they are coming soon right?)
Take care, Melanie
Jill--Thanks for the blog. I'll be checking in to see your adventures! I'll be visiting after you get your tram system down.
Love, Aunt Jo Ann
Hi Jill and Matt!! Wow! What a neat blog and a great looking apartment. The view looks fantastic. I hope work is going well for Matt. I can't wait to hear about more of your adventures, Jill. Btw, the blog is NOT dorky. It's helping us Iowans live vicariously. Tell us your favorite part so far. Don't eat too much cheese... it might cause you to have to use the bathroom after 10pm. :)
Lots of love... and thinking of you guys, April and Kent
Wow, that looks gorgeous! and it even has a couple of closets!
Post a Comment
<< Home