Temp housing


Now that I've got the blog up and running, I thought I'd send along some snaps of where we are currently living. Matt's company provided this furnished housing for us for a couple of weeks while we find our own place. We are on the 4th floor above a Domino's Pizza and a corner market. There is a tram stop 2 blocks down the street which can get us downtown in about 10 minutes. Though we are quite comfortable here, we are still anxious to get into a place of our own. (You know, somewhere Matt can hang his Iowa Hawkeye flag.)
I also want to mention, check out the links on the right side of this page. You can view live web cams of Zurich and what the temperature is!
*Matt wanted it noted that the temp housing also comes with maid service 3 times a week, so these pictures were taken just after the maid left - he didn't want me to be credited with the cleanliness. Also, Matt thinks the blog is dorky, and is claiming no involvement in it...

1 Comments:
Jill,
I think this is awesome. The temp apartment is really nice. You should write about your first trip to the grocery store. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home