Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekend in Scuol


Hotel Belvedere

Jill on the mountain hike

Matt on the mountain hike

FROM THE SPA WEBSITE! The view from Bogn Engdina.

We're back from Scuol. It was a great weekend relaxing. It took 2 hours and 40 minutes by train to get there. We walked around the town Friday night. The town of Scuol is beautiful! But they roll up the carpets early, it was dead by about 9pm on a Friday night.
Saturday we took a gondola up the mountain and did some hiking. Then spent the afternoon in the baths at the Bogn Engadin Spa. After some soaking in the tubs, we went for a long dinner at the hotel and enjoyed the piano bar before the evening ended.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what I want to know is whether that girl standing in the pool is naked.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't make the comment about the girl, but I was thinking it.
Dennis

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home