Friday, August 18, 2006

With Furniture!


Hallway to guest room

Guest room - all this could be yours! :)

Kitchen

Main room

Main room, doorway to hall with baths & guest

Main room, doorway to bedroom

Our bedroom

Desk area in bedroom

Toliet

Shower

Sorry it took so long to get these up, but now you can take a peak at what the digs look like with some furniture! Can we say Ikea anyone?
Didn't count the hours it took to assemble all our furniture, but let's just say it wore us out! We got the final touches done last week. Matt had to install light fixtures in the hallway and guest room, I guess those don't come standard and we were lucky to get the one already done for us in the kitchen. Also, figuring out curtains was interesting, but I now know how many centimeters our window frame is.
This afternoon we are off to some hot springs for the weekend. More on Monday, I'm sure!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you forget to represent?
Red and Yellow
Have you turned to the dark side?

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home