Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween warm-up


Matt enjoiying a Zuri-Hell beer in costume.

Jill, sporting the Zuri-Hell beer six pack. (Hell in German means "light".) Quite appropriate for the party, we thought.

Matt and I went to a party with some expats tonight. It was great, we had some Hungarian vodka spiced with paprika. That was a first! My McDonald's french fry costume won the chocolate first place prize for the evening. Hope it's a hit again when I plan to wear it out Tuesday with the running club on a pub crawl.
Matt's Dracula mask was awesome. We picked up the mask in Munich while we were there for Oktoberfest. Not too many adult costumes around here in Zurich. We were quite the talk when passing through the tram stops, that's for sure.
(FYI, the dishwasher is fixed now. Thanks for the inquiries!)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zurich is supposed to be best city for expats, and now I see why. You guys even get Halloween! here in neuchatel, it's dying a slow death. sad, sad times. nice costumes!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home