Crans-Montana Golf
Golf Club Crans-Sur-Sierre
On the green of their signature hole seven at Crans
To give some perspective, that tiny person is my dad next to the giant snowbanks in the Furkapass. Yes! This picture was taken in late May.
With my last post about my brother and the canyoning, I'm a bit out of order. So bare with me while I flash back to late May when I was still vacationing with my folks. (I'm trying to stay chronological.)
After Salzburg, we came back through Zürich for an overnight and to do some laundry. The next day, Matt returned to work and my folks and I drove down to Crans-Montana through the mountains (via the Furkapass) for the sole purpose of playing at the Golf Club Crans-Sur-Sierre. While the town was all but vacant with the exception of the construction workers on remodel jobs (it's mostly a ski resort), the golf course was jumping with locals.
My dad played the Severiano Ballesteros course, which hosts the Omega European Masters. They claim this is the second most prestigious golf tournament on the continent after the British Open.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home