GO HAWKS!
I haven't been able to blog much lately because I've just been back in the States. But I figured it was high time we put up some Hawkeye pictures. Back to Zurich on Saturday so you'll hear more of me next week.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

My dad, Matt, and I - post Hawkeye victory at Kinnick Stadium on November 10th

Aunt Patsy, cousin Emily, cousin Josh, and Aunt Barb celebrating after the game

I stayed toasty warm in a helmet hat while Matt stayed warm by yelling and clapping

Before the game we got a little tailgating in with Matt's brother Dennis and sister Lisa

Even though these Minnesota friends are Gophers, we try not to hold it against them. Hopefully after their loss they didn't cry the entire way back to Minneapolis.

Look close you can see my cous Josh. GO HAWKS!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
My dad, Matt, and I - post Hawkeye victory at Kinnick Stadium on November 10th
Aunt Patsy, cousin Emily, cousin Josh, and Aunt Barb celebrating after the game
I stayed toasty warm in a helmet hat while Matt stayed warm by yelling and clapping
Before the game we got a little tailgating in with Matt's brother Dennis and sister Lisa
Even though these Minnesota friends are Gophers, we try not to hold it against them. Hopefully after their loss they didn't cry the entire way back to Minneapolis.
Look close you can see my cous Josh. GO HAWKS!

1 Comments:
Matt's brother is one good looking dude. Why is he so much taller and cooler than the rest of the family?
Post a Comment
<< Home