Saturday, December 08, 2007

We have a tree!

Matt has been particularly excited to get our own real Christmas tree for the first time this year, as we will actually spend the holiday at home. Here's a few pictures from the day:

Matt wanted this tree....

....and I wanted this tree. So we comprimised :)

Matt and I used the tram to get our lovely tree home.

Of course, we walked some of the way too. Hey - I offered to help carry!

The decorations went up quick.

The finished results.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Matt took on the wilderness and bagged a real trophy this year. Your prized ornaments should look awesome on this splendid conifer. All his hard work tracking and capturing this unsuspecting prey will make the holidays much more festive. Good job!
Ho Ho Ho,
Merry Christmas, Julie

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home