Mannheim
The Water Tower in Mannheim
Last Tuesday I went up to Mannheim to see my Dad. He is often in Germany on business and his recent visit was a good opportunity for me to hang with my pops. As an added benefit, my dad is the lightest traveller I know and was willing to take some suitcases back to Iowa for Matt and me.
We washed our traditional German dinner of schnitzel and Nürnberger sausages down with some beers.
It was great to see my dad, if only for an evening. I mean, how often do I get to go out for dinner with him in Mannheim?! I love Europe.

1 Comments:
Jill and Matty - Just think one year ago we were enjoying our delicious meal in Lake Como. Good thing I have a whole bunch of pictures to remind me of it. :) Hope you guys are doing well.
KD
ps Nice pics of you and the camels!!
Post a Comment
<< Home