Thursday, May 22, 2008

NYC - Here we come!


By all accounts, our move back to the States is set and will be moving to the one and only ... NEW YORK CITY! Of course we're both thrilled. We are planning to leave Zürich on June 27. Of course, Matt will be back at least one more time for business.
We're spending the first part of July in temp housing while we search for an apartment. Then we'll both return to Iowa to spend some time with family before we're there full time. We're hoping to take an apartment at the beginning of August.
So watch out Big Apple, we're coming soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting, Jill! Just want to say how much I enjoy each and every blog entry. It's been so much fun traveling vicariously through your blog. -- Amy at NAMG

4:05 PM  
Blogger Susan May said...

Hi Jill - I just read thru your recent travel blogs with photos - what a nice trip! I really enjoyed reading all about it. If I don't see you before your departure, all the best to you both in NYC!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home